Upon course entry, the level 4 qualification in sports massage therapy will provide you with the skills and knowledge to be able to:
- Understand the clinical procedures for client assessment and treatment planning.
Conduct objective physical assessments.
- Understand the purpose of neuromuscular and tissue mobilisation techniques in sports massage and the skills to be able to apply effective neuromuscular and tissue mobilisation techniques.
- Utilise soft tissue techniques appropriate to specific clients.
- Understand treatment modalities to support soft tissue repair.
By enrolling on this course you will receive:
- A total of 10 days Practical Training including use of all Equipment
- Supported Self-study including Online Resources plus
- Textbook, Course Notes, video Presentations
- Active IQ internationally recognised and Accredited Qualification
- A choice of Insurance Policies for professional practice
- On the level 4 sports massage therapy course you will learn advanced techniques such as:#
- Soft Tissue Manipulation*
- Soft Tissue Release
- Trigger Point Therapy*
- Myofascial Release*
- Myofascial Postural Restructuring*
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Static Stretching
- Postural Assessments
- Clinical Orthopedic Assessments
- Hot and Cold Therapy
- Sports Injuries and Soft Tissue Dysfunction
You must also complete and submit the Enrollment Application Form: