DAHM Academy Terms & Conditions For All Courses
I the learner understand and agree by undertaking any of DA Human Mechanics Academy courses or training I am agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- All course applications must be made via an official enrolment form or via our official DA Human Mechanics website.
- All deposits paid at time of booking to secure future course dates are non-refundable.
- If a payment plan, or instalment option is created, I understand that I am therefore bound to adhere to the agreed payment schedule and all course fees must be paid in full no later than 7days prior to the course. Failure to do so may result in being removed from the course and no refunds will be given.
- Where possible all course material will be posted prior to the course start date, if you are unavailable when course materials are delivered to the address provided and they are not collected from the local depot, an additional distribution fee may be charged. Charges for all course material delivered within the UK are included within the course price.
- DA Human Mechnaics Academy reserves the right to remove from any course at any time, students that fail to comply with its standard practices, procedures and Student Code of Conduct. DA Human mechanics Academy also reserves the right to refuse enrolments, or suggest alternative arrangements, if we believe it will not be in the best interest of the company, other participants or the individual concerned to attend a course.
- For courses which require pre-requisite qualifications, all applications must be accompanied by emailed proof / copies of relevant qualification certificates – emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I understand that each course has a minimum course attendance rate of 80%failure to meet the minimum attendance required will result in being removed from the course. Upon such circumstances the next course will be offered at 50% of the cost. Any days missed is the learners’ responsibility to catch up, the tutor will aid by sending across any work missed but it is then the learners’ responsibility to self-study areas missed and catch up via the following course days through support of other learners and the tutor.
- As a DA Human Mechanics Academy student when attending course and assessment dates, I understand that I am bound to adhere to the hired venues terms and conditions.
- If in the case I am not successful on my first attempt of a theory paper or practical exam, Re-sit fees of £20 pertheory paper and £50 per practical observation will be charged.
- If learners require further attempts at the theory exam or practical assessment and require further learning, this will be discussed and agreed by both parties. Further learning costs will be as follows:
- Attending the course again on the next available course – 50% of course price
- Anatomy and Physiology revision session (up to 4hours) – £100
- Practical assessment support session (up to 4hours) – £100
- On the rare occasion, it may be necessary for DA Human Mechanics Academy to change or cancel course and assessment dates, change content or venue location and alter prices from those published. DA Human Mechanics Academy will not be held liable for any costs/losses incurred because of any such changes.
In the event a course is cancelled alternate dates will be offered or full refund will be issued.
- DA Human Mechanics Academy understand that occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, applicants may have to alter their arrangements. In these cases every effort will be made to accommodate the change although there may be delays in enrolling students onto alternative courses.
- All courses must be completed within 1 year of starting (first date of the chosen course). Therefore, if a learner is to transfer onto another course it must be within a 1 year period. Failure to complete the course within 1 year will result in the learner being removed from the programme with no refund given.
- Before starting the course all learners are asked to complete a health screening form, you must disclose all health concerns including mental health and learning difficulties. Failure to do so may result in your requests not being recognised later in the course with regards extra time given for assignments and exams. Therefore, it is vital to let us know if you need or may need extra help and support during the course before starting.
- Photos and videos maybe taken during the course to help you as learners revisit practical course content, also some photos and videos maybe used for social media purposes, by signing up onto the course you agree to videos and photos being taken